Learn how to Modify WooCommerce in 10 minutes a day
It’s awful when you want to make a quick modification to your (or somebody else’s) WooCommerce store but you’re not sure of the best way to go about it.
You can find a lot of code snippets online but you’re not sure of how to use them or if they will be safe to use on your store.
You may have some programming experience, but WooCommerce modifications work in slightly different way to normal website modifications and it’s not easy to see how everything fits together.
What if you knew how to modify a WooCommerce store in the right way?
The Internet has a tons of code snippets that might do what you’re after, but wouldn’t it be great if you could understand how the snippets worked and had a full knowledge of how to add code and modify a WooCommerce site in a safe and reliable way.
It should not take a long time to learn how to modify WooCommerce to get it to do what you want
I’ve created a free email course to introduce you to the concepts of modify a WooCommerce store. With it, you can quickly learn how to make changes to a WooCommerce store without a PhD in Computer Science. Besides covering the theory, the e-mail course goes over the practical steps you need to start learning how to modify WooCommerce via code.
The course focuses on the things you’ll need to do to learn how to modify your own WooCommerce store or to get started on the path of getting paid to modify other people’s stores
The e-mail course consists of 5 lessons. You will receive one lesson via email per day. The course covers the following:
- How to safely add snippets to a WooCommerce store
- How to set-up a WooCommerce store so code can be added safely and minimize the risk of destroying a site due to bad code modification
- How WooCommerce uses actions and filters to add functionality, so you can understand what a code snippet you have found online will do before adding it to a site
- How to set-up a development environment locally so you can test code before adding it to a website that already has active customers
- How to debug your code, so you can quickly and easily identify any problems
- Finally the course will take you through a step-by-step guide to implementing a common WooCommerce modification, using what you have learnt on previous days
To get started just enter your details below